- $14.00 - $20.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Submit a cover letter!
The Sulfur Group is seeking a motivated, hungry, and knowledgeable web developer that has a knack for coding and wants to be fully immersed in a small startup environment. (We love exploring new technologies like Blockchain!) The position will be full of challenges and opportunity for growth including the potential to be promoted to a senior developer position, full-time.
- Must have an understanding of Mobile Page Development. We're quickly becoming a "mobile-first" design studio.
- Must be extremely well versed in Wordpress, theme development, PHP, and heavy customization of Wordpress.
- Scope development based on client needs; wire-framing & rapid prototyping.
- Convert raw images and layouts from our graphic designer into CSS / HTML 5 / Java / PHP functional websites
- Develop UI & UX functionality and backend with perfection
- eCommerce development, payment integration, shopping cart systems
- Customize content management systems / Inventory systems / API Development
- Mobile Responsive Programming & Authentication Systems
The Developer will be expected to report to the CTO / Creative Director on a regular basis to build and refine concepts, develop customized solutions, and functionality for web applications. The position will develop business acumen and in-depth understanding of the full cycle of a business project from the client acquisition stage to execution.
Must have design and conceptualization understanding, be detail oriented, well written, and be able to work efficiently with a primary lead.
- 3+ years experience
- Located in the greater Los Angeles area
- Excellent Communicator
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to deliver in a timely manner
- Determine appropriate technical solutions for specific projects
- Experience working with relational database systems such as MSSQL, MySQL
- Experience with PHP and ASP
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects of varying styles.
Must submit a portfolio with a variety of project samples and websites you’ve worked on. Opportunity for part/ full-time position upon completion of probationary period.
Start as a full-time dev or start part-time with the potential for full-time, depending on qualifications and performance. Internships also available. Tell us why the heck you'd want to work for a startup and how you'd contribute to Sulfur!
We are a startup Social Engineering & Creative Design Marketing Agency. We specialize in technology infrastructure, web development, branding, and social media marketing for businesses.
- We brainstorm often to come up with radical solutions for clients.
- We love disrupting markets.
- We hate convention and boring gigs.
- We love being creatively technical.
This position is aimed at individuals that are high-energy with infectiously positive attitude, ambitious, motivated, and seeking a role in which they can truly grow, exponentially. Must be a problem solver and critical thinker that can understand the business of technology.
We Are The Misfits. We are the engineers that don’t belong at engineering firms. We are the designers that carefully craft a vision. We are the businessmen and women that see numbers through creativity.
We transcend typical boundaries to deliver our clients with extraordinary results. We love disrupting markets and using non-conventional methods to achieve greatness.