Baja Cantina Marina del Rey, CA
- $14.25 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Ask Us!, Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Focus is on, but not limited to the following:
- Prepares ordered drinks with proper portions and ingredients such as liquor and related bar service to guests at assigned stations.
- Expedites drink orders for each party quickly and accurately. Serves refills upon request as well as follows up for additional beverage requirements.
- Possesses a keen sense of timing and is capable of discreetly speeding up or slowing down his/her station as necessary.
- Mixes drinks according to prescribed recipes; keeps station stocked with all liquor, glasses and accessories necessary; accounts for all beginning cash register bank, all cash, complimentary drinks and charge receipts.
- Resourceful with beverages, fruit and supplies in order to maintain low beverage costs.
- Must have knowledge of beverages, glassware, and garnishes.
- At least 1 year prior bartending experience, preferably at a high volume restaurant
- At least 1 year previous money handling position, preferably at a high volume restaurant
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts. Must present a neat and professional appearance.
- Working knowledge of all restaurant functions.
- Work requires effective communication in English, both verbal and written form in a professional manner.
- Must be 21 and over.