Assistant General Manager
- $65K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Inspired by the vitality and energy of Beirut, Yara is a chic, two-story restaurant and lounge that highlights the healthy traditions of Mediterranean and Middle Eastern cooking.
The kitchen, which is helmed by a Michelin-recommended Chef, will prepare a diverse menu that utilizes the finest local and organic ingredients, while the lounge will offer a distinct mix of craft cocktails and international wines in a vibrant setting on the ground floor.
Yara is seeking a hard working and dedicated professional Assistant General Manager that is committed to excellence and has worked in a high volume, fast-paced environment. They should have former supervisory experience in a high-quality restaurant and should consider themselves highly motivated while thriving in a team-oriented environment. The Assistant General Manager is responsible for helping manage the day to day operations of the restaurant to ensure that the guests expectations are not only met but exceeded.
- A two year minimum of high-quality NYC restaurant experience, including supervisory experience
- Knowledgeable and proficient in each position within the restaurant
- A deep appreciation and desire to learn about cuisine and hospitality is a must
- Manages and delegates daily functions of the restaurant, including prepping product, making food, and serving customers
- Focus on hitting sales goals, manages labor, and controls inventory
- Trains and coaches employees during each shift to ensure company standards are being met
- Punctual and dependable
- Multi-tasking skills and working well under pressure
- Displaying a positive attitude and willing to perform additional tasks necessary to run the restaurant