- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Manage the day to day operation, working closely with the GM to achieve store goals.
- Effective cost control through precise inventory and ordering levels, recipe adherence, and reduced waste.
- Ability to drive positive sales and guest counts through superior execution.
- Possess the passion for growth and provide a solid foundation of mentoring and the development of others.
- Effective conflict resolution skills with a focus on a "win-win" result
- Effective shift management through constant floor presence and team engagement.
Chicago Fire Pizza, an award winning locally owned restaurant company is looking for an experienced Restaurant Manager to join our team. Our company is unique in the fact that we truly have the passion for our staff. Current team members describe working for Chicago Fire as unlike any other company they have worked for. Our company focuses on High Standards, Meaningful Relationships, and Good Times!
The ideal Chicago Fire Manager is an outstanding mentor, with great leadership and organizational skills. He or she will possess great knowledge in restaurant operations, pride in execution and have a passion for excellence.