- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
We are looking for a professional Housekeeper capable of attending to our facilities with integrity and attention to detail. The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment for our members and guests. This is a critical factor in strengthening our reputation in the private Club industry.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Performing a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Ensuring all rooms and areas are cared for and inspected according to Club standards
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
- Proven experience as a cleaner or housekeeper
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Working quickly without compromising quality
Because of the fluctuating demands of the Club's operation, it may be necessary that each employee to perform a multitude of different functions; therefore, as an essential part of your Job, you will be expected to help others when the occasion arises, just as other employees are expected to help you. Accordingly, you may be expected to perform other tasks as needed or directed.· Adhere to the various company, club and department written mandatory standards of operation, policies, and procedures, manuals, memos, oral instructions, etc. all of which go to make up the essential functions of the job.· Responsible for maintaining good conduct and safe working habits while in all areas and assuring others are acting safely.· Responsible for attendance at all service training meetings as requested.· Follow all service department and club guidelines and policies as instructed by supervisor, policies and manuals.· Attendance at daily line-up and participating as requested.· Wearing a CLEAN and neat uniform that follows the Griffin Club uniform standards daily.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma preferred; 6 months related experience
Ability to read, write and effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, members and employees. Ability to follow instructions well.
Attendance requirements for this position as outlined on the weekly schedule. Additional hours are required to meet deadlines of the position, including weekends and/or holidays.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to fingers, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision. Performing the essential functions of this job requires the employee to be both indoors in a controlled environment, and outdoors and experiences a moderate noise level in the work environment. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.