Former Pro / College Athletes Wanted - Football / Basketball / Hockey / Rugby Players
- $45K - $65K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
CANDIDATES WITH STRONG ATHLETIC BACKGROUNDS WANTED!
Are you naturally competitive? Do you love the recognition and rewards that come from being the absolute BEST at what you do? Do you get excited to take on new challenges and develop new skills?
If the answer is yes, then WE WANT YOU!
We NEED sports-minded candidates who understand that success comes from hard work and dedication, and we NEED people who are willing to put in the hard work required to perfect their craft.
We're a privately-owned boutique marketing and sales firm that works with some of the largest national and international clients.
We will train top employees into management roles, after which they will manage an entire client and and entire branch independently.
Candidates will be trained in:
- Basic marketing, sales, and advertising practices
- Team development and executive coaching
- Territory management, client management, team management
- Hiring and human resources
- Public speaking and delivering face to face presentations to new prospects
Our future management executives will be given access to our exclusive mentorship program and will have access to a WORLDWIDE network of successful industry professionals.
We believe in a work-hard, play-harder philosophy! If you miss the pre-game excitement of the locker room and are looking for a company culture that is fun, energetic, and and committed to WINNING, apply today!
Why Work With Us?!
- PAID travel opportunities to large national and international markets (NYC, Chicago, Miami, London, and more!)
- Regular performance-based office competitions - past prizes have included trips to NYC, big-screen tvs, ipads, and fitbits
- Company outings to sporting events (Mavs, Rangers, Stars, Cowboys), pool parties, BBQs, holiday parties, etc.
- Weekly team outings
- A friendly, open-door policy and a supportive and accessible management team
- Corporate sports teams (soccer, softball, volleyball)
Positions must be filled ASAP to meet and EXCEED our clients' expectations for the new year. Apply today for IMMEDIATE consideration!
Local candidates with open availability will be prioritized.
This is an entry level position.
No experience is necessary, though backgrounds in the following are preferred: athletics, sports, sports management, sports marketing, sales, Mavericks, Cowboys, Dallas Stars, Texas Rangers, Frisco Roughriders, football, hockey, basketball, baseball, lacrosse, rugby, soccer, competition, competitive, coaching, training, teaching, team building, team captain, fraternity, leadership, public speaking, exciting, travel, vacation, traveling, travel agent, outside sales, inside sales, customer service, bartending, bartender, restaurant, restaurant server, restaurant management, retail, philanthropy, fundraising, camping, camp counselor, sports training, fitness, personal trainer, health and wellness, body building, dietician, nutrition, gym, gym membership, membership sales, recruiting, recruitment, team management, swimming, track and field, cross country, volleyball, diving, NCAA, college sports, varsity athletics, varsity sports, college athlete, college athletics, division I, division II, division III, intern, internship, retail, retail management, hotel, hospitality, working out, training, practice, little league, football coach, soccer, soccer coach, eagle scout, boy scout, new grad, december grad, graduate, college graduate
We are a direct marketing firm that specializes in new donor acquisition for some of the most well-respected International Nonprofit Organizations in the world.
We are thrilled to announce that we have recently acquired our first FOR-PROFIT CLIENT!! As a result, we have several BRAND NEW roles that we are looking to fill!
Our unique and innovative approach to marketing has afforded us explosive growth in a highly competitive industry.