Tao Group Los Angeles, CA
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Overview: The Restaurant Manager ensures the overall restaurant management and efficient function of the restaurant. Ensures guest service meets company standards and customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of the restaurant employees to ensure that the restaurant is running efficiently and profitably.
- Directly supervises various employees on a daily basis in all departments.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company policies and applicable laws.
- Ensures the hospitality of the guest.
- Assists in interviewing, hiring, and training applicants/employees.
- Plans, assigns, and directs work.
- Appraises good performance.
- Disciplines poor performance.
- Addresses complaints and resolves problems.
- 3 to 7 years progressive management experience in a full service restaurant.
- Strong guest service and leadership skills.
- Strong coaching skills and team building experience.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize work load in a deadline-driven, demanding environment.
- Must be organized, self-motivated, and proactive with strong attention to detail.
- Must have food and beverage knowledge.
- Proficient computer skills including POS, Inventory and Cost Control applications.
- A 4 year college degree is highly desirable.