- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
TAO Group is a global hospitality company that develops, owns and operates many of the most successful restaurants, food, & beverage and nightlife entertainment venues.
Check us out at www.taogroupla.com
We seek talented and experienced Managers to join our growing team in the Hollywood Los Angeles Area. If you have an overwhelming hospitality can-do-it attitude for the guests and employees and want to join an amazing luxury brand like Tao Group then we want to talk with you.
The Restaurant Manager ensures the overall restaurant management and efficient function of the restaurant. Ensures guest service meets company standards and customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of the restaurant employees to ensure that the restaurant is running efficiently and profitably.
- Directly supervises various employees on a daily basis in all departments.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company policies and applicable laws.
- Ensures the hospitality of the guest.
- Assists in interviewing, hiring, and training applicants/employees.
- Plans, assigns, and directs work.
- Appraises good performance.
- Disciplines poor performance.
- Addresses complaints and resolves problems.
- 3 to 7 years progressive management experience in a full service restaurant.
- Strong guest service and leadership skills.
- Strong coaching skills and team building experience.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize work load in a deadline-driven, demanding environment.
- Must be organized, self-motivated, and proactive with strong attention to detail.
- Must have food and beverage knowledge.
- Proficient computer skills including POS, Inventory and Cost Control applications.
- A 4 year college degree is highly desirable.