- $11.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Do you have a passion for film and enjoy creating great experiences with others?
Do you want to gain leadership training and experience to accelerate your career?
If so, a Crew Member position at ArcLight Cinemas Glenview would be a great fit for you!
Crew Members are central to ArcLight’s business operations. ArcLight promises to provide its guests with uninterrupted movie-time experiences, so they can be fully present and connect with the film and the people around them. Accordingly, our Crew Members must proactively connect with guests and address any potential interruptions to guests having a great experience with us. Throughout all areas of work -- whether welcoming guests to the lobby or auditorium, running the concessions stand, or cleaning theaters and bathrooms – crew members build their leadership, business acumen and broader life skills.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Proactively connecting with guests (being hospitable, respectful, empathetic, connected, passionate, and social)
- Never walking by actual or potential interruptions to the guest experience (things not working, wasted time, incivility, dirtiness, apathy, and lack of attention).
- A thirst for learning and the capacity to work in multiple areas of the operation depending on business needs
- An ability to critically think, multi-task and solve problems while working in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- An ability to demonstrate accurate handling of cash and cash equivalents
- An ability to provide and receive feedback and hold self and others to performance standards
- Being available to work nights, weekends (Friday night, Saturday all day, Sunday all day) and all recognized holiday periods and to arrive for work, as scheduled, on time
- Being at least 16 years of age
Physical Demands of this position include:
- Walking, kneeling, crouching, stooping, bending, squatting, climbing stairs, and the ability to be on your feet for up to 4 hours at a time
- Reaching, pushing, pulling, grasping, lifting (overhead and waist level), gripping, and frequently lifting up to 20 pounds
- Ability to operate hand-held and stationary touchscreen electronic devices
- Light keyboarding, use of phones, the manual dexterity and fine motor skills for writing, cash-handling, and using office equipment
ArcLight Cinemas offers competitive pay and benefits to our Members, including access to: 401(k) savings plan + employer match, free movie tickets, gym membership discounts, the National Association of Theatre Owners Annual Scholarship Contest, and access to First Entertainment Credit Union.
It is ArcLight’s policy to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religious creed, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law. It is our policy to provide reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities as required by law.