Accounting Support Associate
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!, Employee Discounts
- Employer Likely to Respond
Motor Werks of Barrington, located in Barrington, a member of a prestigious Motor Werks Auto Group, is currently hiring an Accounting Support Associate.
The Accounting Support Associate position is the perfect opportunity for a candidate that has previous experience in automotive accounting within a dealership setting. To be successful in the role, recent Automotive Accounting experience in either License and Title, Billing, or Accounts Payable is preferred.
This position could encompass the responsibilities of Accounts Payable, Billing or License and Title and will be based upon the needs of the department along with the skills and experience of the selected candidate.
Examples of the potential responsibilities could include: License and Title Billing Accounts Payable Automotive dealership car
- Processing vendor payments, researching discrepancies, and speaking with vendors to resolve issues
- Receipting transactions, making deposits
- Posting dealer trades, new and used car purchases to accounting inventory
- Processing vehicle registrations, preparing tax and titles
- Submittal of all legal transfer work to the Department of Motor Vehicles
- Verifies that funds have been collected and the correct lienholder paid off before processing title applications
- Prepares payoff checks for new vehicles and trade-ins
- Bills out all dealer trades and prepares Certificates of Origin
- 2-3+ years of office experience
- Prior Automotive Accounting experience in Accounts Payable or License & Title or Billing is preferred
- Ability to work full time and be able to perform the necessary functions of the position
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Redesigned and updated workspace
- Great team environment
- Starbucks on site
- Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Paid Life Insurance, Paid Vacation Policy
- Consistent management and team support
- Work life balance
*Successful completion of Background Check and Drug Test required prior to employment
It is the policy of Motor Werks, as an equal opportunity employer, to attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status.
If looking for a career you can excel in, a company you can advance in, and an opportunity to change your life, you’re looking for Motor Werks.
With our modern atmosphere and exceptional support system, you’ll find a true, reputable company that’s respected all across the nation. Motor Werks is 100% committed to our customers, and that same dedication continues through our employees. Our outstanding customer service and employee growth records prove that we’re not just a car dealership…we’re a family.
If you love a great challenge, meeting new people and making friends for life, it’s time to start your career at Motor Werks. Contact us at email@example.com for more information.