Kitchen Team Member
- $400.00 - $550.00 Weekly
- Full Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Building the perfect breakfast burrito -- and having fun doing it -- is the first step to building your career at Wake & Late. We’re looking for happy and hardworking people to be a part of our growing team. We're looking for someone who can prepare perfectly wrapped breakfast burritos and delicious scrambled eggs and loves serving high-quality food. We’re looking for team players who understand that teamwork really does makes the dream work. And above all, we’re looking for people interested in learning, improving, and growing with us, one day at a time.
We are hiring for a full-time Kitchen Team Member in the morning who can work between 35-40 hours a week. We offer a fast-paced work environment with flexible hours and competitive pay. There are opportunities for growth into management roles if you show the aptitude and commitment.
As a Kitchen Team Member your job responsibilities include:
- Execute recipes and food preparation assignments accurately according to company standard and procedure (we prepare all of our food fresh, every day)
- Prepare food throughout the shift in accordance with volume of orders to ensure freshness of food and in accordance with food safety policies
- Comply with side-work duties, including but not limited to breaking down and cleaning your station, confirming pars and orders with the Manager, temp and log food as orders arrive
- Ensure high-level of quality, consistency and portion control as food leaves the kitchen
- Follow and comply with established SOPs including health and sanitation
- 1+ years of experience in kitchen preparation and/or cooking (preferred but not mandatory)
- Must be able to communicate clearly with managers and kitchen personnel
- Passion and love for high-quality food, great enthusiasm, and a friendly attitude
- Food Handlers Card
Wake & Late is the first mover in fine-casual breakfast offering build-your-own breakfast burritos made from scratch, as well as specialty coffee & tea. We foster a customer-obsessed team and culture that focuses on serving delicious food and beverages quickly in a safe, clean, and hospitable environment. We do things a little different than your typical restaurant—like blast music during clean-up and take team shots of espresso during busy hours. You will always leave a shift smiling, in good spirits, and excited to return to work again.