- $47K - $55K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
We are currently seeking a staff accountant to assist in the implementation and quality assurance of our bookkeeping solution for a select portfolio of restaurants.
- Assistance in the periodic review of restaurant financial statements with the accounting manager
- Finance-related administrative tasks
- Collection and maintenance of 3rd party statements
- Management of restaurant cash flows
- Auditing of expense reports, cash paid out reports, and inventory submissions
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- High skill level and knowledge of Mac OS, Microsoft Office products, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to manage multiple responsibilities, prioritize and delegate while delivering results
- Proficiency in GL Accounting Software; Xero and QuickBooks preferred
- Knowledge of the hospitality industry a plus
KitchenSync provides professional back office support to growth-minded restaurant operators throughout the US.
By combining extensive automation with human teams that are highly trained in the restaurant industry, we allow clients to focus on delivering great hospitality to their guests while we manage day-to-day business administration. From employee recruiting to financial reporting, KitchenSync offers a wide (and growing) range of services designed specifically for the restaurant industry.
With teams in Los Angeles, Pittsburgh, New York, and India, KitchenSync delivers around-the-clock support to many of the countries top restaurateurs.