- $50K - $65K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
The Restaurant Manager will work closely with the AGM and General Manager to manage day-to-day operations of the restaurant. Assist the General Manager in hiring, training, and managing of all FOH managers and service staff. The Restaurant Manager will also manage the floor during service (high volume), perform a variety of administrative duties, and work closely with the FOH and BOH management teams to execute the restaurant’s identifying operational, service, and fiscal operating standards.
· Responsible for staffing, training, and development of FOH hourly team:
• Oversight of hiring and training of all FOH hourly staff based on Bottega Louie standards
• Oversight of FOH employee training program as determined by GM and Human Resources
• Continual development of FOH employees by establishing performance expectations, providing ongoing feedback, and presenting regular performance reviews
• Leading the FOH management team in directing staff and enforcing service standards
• Oversight of all FOH hourly disciplinary action
• Reinforce company standards at all times; including uniform, grooming, and timeliness of employees and management
• Conduct and train FOH management team on pre-shifts
• Manage and ensure payroll and labor costs for the restaurant are achieved each period
· Responsible for weekly staff schedule; as well as accurate payroll and tips reporting
· Oversee all areas of service including but not limited to:
• Floor management. Responsibilities include frequent decision making and troubleshooting; maintaining proper flow of service (at the door, on the floor, and at the cafe); upholding service standards, product quality and cleanliness; continuous communication with kitchen and all FOH staff; guest interaction
• Cultivating relationships with new and returning guests
• Maintaining a 90% average year to date Service Execution portion of Mystery Shopper reports
• Restaurant is in compliance with all Bottega Louie policies and procedures
· Assist in investigating and resolving guest complaints concerning food quality and service
· Holding all staff responsible for knowledge of food and beverage menus
· Ensure guests enjoy the Bottega Louie experience
· Manage and ensure Cost of Goods remains in line with targeted budget
· Manage restaurant repairs and preventative maintenance to ensure optimum operational efficiency
· Monitor all operational costs and spending
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
· You have at least three plus (2+) years of experience in a similar position, in a high-volume Restaurant with annual revenues in excess of $5mm annually, luxury brand or Hospitality Company with skills in Restaurant Management, Accounting and basic Human Resource understanding especially in Wage and Hour Regulations.
· You can work independently and as part of a team and are able to effectively manage your time. You exhibit a helpful, supportive communication style and are collaborative within a structured job environment.
· The Restaurant Manager position is a salary, full time, exempt with a varied schedule with business operations that can include early mornings, nights, weekends and holidays and on-call at times.
· You must be able to lift up to 50 lbs., be able to sit at a computer or at a desk or on your feet for an extended period of time, and are able to easily sit, stand, stoop, reach, and walk.
· Manager Certification in Food Safety and Sanitation is required by California