RN SHIFT MANAGER
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Hunt Regional Medical Center in Greenville TX is looking for a full time Shift Manager to work in our busy Tele/Inpatient Unit.
- Provides overall direction for the nursing unit in assessing, implementing, and evaluating patient care. Serves as a liaison to the clinical coordinator or assistant director and unit director.
POSITION SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports To:
- Assistant director, clinical coordinator, unit directors, and/or house administrative supervisor.
- All employees assigned to the unit.
- Required Licenses/Certifications
- Current licensure with the State of Texas. Appropriate CPR Certification.
- Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- General knowledge of basic bedside nursing. Must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care, based on the physical, psychosocial, educational, safety and related criteria appropriate to age of the patients served in assigned area/department. The skills and knowledge to provide such care are gained through education, training, and/or experience.
- Preferred Qualification
- TNCC or within 6 months of hire date. Specialty Certification. Required certifications should be obtained within one year of service.
Would you like to have a positive influence on the lives of patients and families in Hunt County, Texas? With a career at Hunt Regional Healthcare, you’ll have that chance.
As a member of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to live out our mission and vision through service-oriented care. Hunt Regional aims to be the preferred health care system in the communities and surrounding areas we serve. We do that through state-of-the-art technology, continually advancing service lines, and through providing a safe healing environment and outstanding patient experience for each individual we treat. Our values and quality care set our organization apart.
Hunt Regional Healthcare is proud to offer a competitive benefits package that is designed to work for you. If you're looking for premium healthcare coverage, you've come to the right organization.
Core benefits include:
- Medical benefits
- Dental & vision benefits
- Long-term disability
- Voluntary accidental death & dismemberment
- Life insurance
We also provide a robust supplementary benefits package, including:
- Prescription coverage
- Wellness perks
- Employee counseling
- Retirement packages
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation time off
- Generous sick leave allowance
- Other voluntary benefits