RN SHIFT MANAGER
Nursing Inpatient Greenville, TX
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Hunt Regional Medical Center in Greenville TX is looking for a full time Shift Manager to work in our busy Tele/Inpatient Unit.
- Provides overall direction for the nursing unit in assessing, implementing, and evaluating patient care. Serves as a liaison to the clinical coordinator or assistant director and unit director.
POSITION SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports To:
- Assistant director, clinical coordinator, unit directors, and/or house administrative supervisor.
- All employees assigned to the unit.
- Required Licenses/Certifications
- Current licensure with the State of Texas. Appropriate CPR Certification.
- Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- General knowledge of basic bedside nursing. Must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care, based on the physical, psychosocial, educational, safety and related criteria appropriate to age of the patients served in assigned area/department. The skills and knowledge to provide such care are gained through education, training, and/or experience.
- Preferred Qualification
- TNCC or within 6 months of hire date. Specialty Certification. Required certifications should be obtained within one year of service.