ATHLETIC TRAINER: PRN/Part Time
Hunt Regional Medical Partners: Sports Medicine Greenville, TX
- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Hunt Regional Medical Center in Greenville TX is looking for a PRN Athletic Trainer to work with local high school football teams.
- Coordinate and organize the daily Athletic Trainer functions with the Athletic Director and/or coaches at a local high school. Contract agreements with area high schools require weekly visits to evaluate athletic injuries, coverage of high school athletic events, and maintenance of relationships with contract schools. Responsible for preventing, recognizing, assessing, managing, treating, disposing of, and reconditioning athletic injuries under the direction of HRMP Physician.
- Minimum Education
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Kinesiology, Physical Therapy or related field.
- Minimum Work Experience
- Six months of previous athletic trainer experience preferred.
- Required Licenses/Certifications
- Current State of Texas Athletic Trainer License - LAT required. National Certification – ATC required. Current AHA BLS required. Valid Texas Driver’s License.
- Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to perform skills required for rehabilitation of patients and athletes. Desire to work within a comprehensive healthcare team. Knowledge and training in first aid procedures. Skill in organizing work, setting priorities, and following up on assignments with minimum direction.