SALES ASSOCIATE / OPTICIAN AT GARRETT LEIGHT
- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts, Dental Insurance
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
GARRETT LEIGHT CALIFORNIA OPTICAL
Sales Associate / Optician
GLCO sales associates are responsible for delivering full customer service to all shoppers. This includes assistance with proper frame fit and styling, appropriate lens suggestions and brand history.
- Recommend multiple suggestions based on customer needs, preference and face shape.
- Maintain a constant presence on the sales floor to be available to be offer any customer assistance.
- Ensure a positive in-store experience by greeting all of our customers and offering assistance as soon as they enter. Be ready to explain the brand history and talk about Garrett’s design approach.
- Create a comfortable environment for the customer by creating movement, cleaning frames and staying within ear’s reach of them.
- Follow up with customers, especially when there are delays with their job.
- Maintain a Clientele Program.
- Encourage our shoppers to fill their Rx lenses with us, especially when they have VSP or Eye-Med insurances.
Store Operations and Accountability
- Completely fill out customer paperwork and add to customer profiles at time of purchase.
- Communicate all store issues to Director of Retail. These relating to customers, schedule changes, maintenance, etc.
- Properly communicate any/all details in customer trays by adding clear notes.
- Assist in weekly inventory audits to maintain accurate stock levels.
- Maintain all policies and procedures within the GLCO Retail Employee Handbook.
- Adhere to omni-channel service approach which is intended to streamline and simplify the customer experience.
- Light Cleaning around all areas of the store during downtime.