- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
To manage, coordinate and record (or “book”) the catering activity of the hotel, including developing new accounts, maintaining existing accounts, implementation of catering and marketing strategies so as to maximize profits of the hotel while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Meets with and maintains rapport with individuals and contacts in order to produce Food & Beverage Sales, Banquet Catering/Banquet Sales, and Suite Sales.
- Solicits business in specific market segments as directed by Director of Catering.
- Schedules conventions and business group activities at the hotels.
- Maintains liaison with other hotel-level departments to facilitate services agreed upon by the catering office and prospective clients.
- Maintains good rapport with area community and other local civic groups and companies.
- Gathers materials and assemble information packages (e.g. brochures, promotional materials)
- Develops and maintains files to include: chronological account files as directed, preparation of scheduled bookings, dissemination of event information to all appropriate departments, and record event information for catering system control purposes.
- Develops, implements, and assists with catering, sales and marketing strategies, including development of relevant action plans.
- Uses sales techniques that maximize revenue while maintaining existing guest loyalty to Marriott.
- Enter, retrieve, reconcile, and verify information (e.g., leads, third parties) in software involved in the sales process.
- Answer guest questions about property facilities/services (e.g., hours or operation, rates, and room types, packages, promotions, entertainment, restaurants, special events)
- Serve as the point of contact for guests and communicate with them by phone and email to respond to questions and requests.
- Performs special projects and assignments as directed.
- Interface daily with kitchen and banquet departments regarding specific client needs.
- All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Thank you for your interest in working for Windsor Capital Group, Inc. (WCG). Our culture fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where our team members come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Applicant instructions: If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodations in completing an application form or during any phase of the interview process, please alert the hiring manager and/or the Human Resources department and every effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a reasonable way and time.
EEOC Disclaimer: WCG Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
E-Verify Disclaimer: WCG Hotels participates in the E-Verify program.
We would like to inform you that due to the volume of applicants we will only contact the candidates that are qualified for the position(s) applied.
Internal candidates interested in applying for an internal opening, please see Human Resources for a job transfer application. All job transfers must be approved by direct department Manager and General Manager. Other restrictions apply.