Luxury Stylist- Corona Del Mar
- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
Diane's Beachwear is hiring stylists for our high end, swim and beachwear stores.
- Retail Apparel Management Experience
- Tons of Energy & Spirit
- Must love swim and beachwear
- Have a great attitude with smiling face!
- Love to sell
- Able to build client relationships
- Punctual, responsible and dependable
- A Desire to Achieve Sales Goals
- Show an Eagerness to Learn
- Achieve sales goals and performance goals daily and weekly
- Self-directed learning of the training cards and participation in store events designed to create customer loyalty
- Build excellent relationships with clients, maintain client records, and communication with clients on a regular basis
- Create an atmosphere for clients that is unexpected, warm and wonderful for every customer and the entire team
- Participate as a team player, assisting in any task or function necessary as directed by store manager
- Maintain highest standards of punctuality, attendance, appearance and attitude
- Maintain highest standards of cleanliness, merchandise presentation, health and safety while at work
Who we are as a company:
Our company is the first in the beachwear industry to offer the ability to mix sizes in all swimwear tops and bottoms. We have maintained a leading position in the region by offering the largest selection of mix and match separates. By offering a complete beachwear wardrobe all year around, our customer knows she never has to look elsewhere. We provide one stop shopping for all their beachwear needs. As the premier beachwear store in the western United States we have over 20 retail locations as well as E-commerce and are continuing to expand.
- Salary depends on position and experience.
- Great Employee Discount
- Medical and Dental
- Opportunities to Grow