Part time Cleaning - Neenah
- $9.50 - $10.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- 401K / Retirement
- Employer Likely to Respond
Cleaners are responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the building in which they work by performing various cleaning duties. Duties and hours may vary dependent upon the size of the building and the number of teammates they may be working with. A cleaner may be responsible for any or all of the following tasks. Tasks may also change throughout a cleaner’s employment.
- 401k for all employees
- Health, dental, and life insurance for all full time employees
Schedule: Monday-Friday 6:00pm-9:00pm
Essential Job Functions
Note: This is not an all inclusive list. Additional duties may be assigned.
- Restrooms: Cleans and disinfects sinks, countertops, toilets, mirrors, floors, etc. Replenishes bathroom supplies. Polishes metalwork, such as fixtures and fittings.
- Floors: Sweeps, mops, vacuums, floors using brooms, mops and vacuum cleaners. Other floor work may be required such as: scrubbing, waxing and polishing floors.
- Break Rooms/Kitchenettes: Cleans and disinfects sinks, countertops, tables, chairs, refrigerators, etc. Replenishes break room supplies.
- Dust: Dusts furniture, equipment, partitions, etc.
- Trash: Empties wastebaskets and recyclables and transports to disposal area.
- Other Duties: Cleans rugs, carpets, and upholstered furniture, using vacuum cleaner (hip or back pack). Washes walls and woodwork. Washes windows, door panels, partitions, sills, etc.
- Reports to work each day and on time, and works extra hours when needed.
- Employee must comply with proper safety policies and procedures as required (i.e. when using cleaning chemicals, reporting incidents, etc).
- Provides excellent level of customer service to both internal and external customers by maintaining a positive attitude.
- The employee must be able to determine the neatness, accuracy and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- If required to travel for business: maintains a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- If assigned to a department store, must work rotating weekends and holidays.
- Walk and stand
- Bend forward
- Kneel down
- Wear a hip/backpack vacuum
- Reach and grasp
- Push and pull objects
- Lift and/or move up to 25 lbs, sometimes over shoulder.
- Repetitive bending and lifting of items
- Repetitive arm movements
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
By taking care of our employees first and rewarding their hard work, KleenMark makes it easy for our communities to have clean places to learn, work, play, and get healthy. An award winning, locally owned, and family-run company, we are THE trusted cleaning partner for many of Wisconsin's best workplaces, hospitals, and schools. In 2016 we celebrated our 60th anniversary.
Your perfect part-time job. No weekends or holidays. No customers. No more juggling constantly changing schedules.