Supervisor - Outlets
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
LIVE TO DISCOVER, WORK TO INSPIRE
Exploring the world doesn’t have to stop when the working day starts.
At Renaissance Hotels we know your passion for discovery is more than a hobby, it’s a career.
The Renaissance Asheville Hotel, in the heart of downtown Asheville, North Carolina, has the position of Outlets Supervisor.
The Renaissance Asheville Hotel is a franchise of Marriott International owned and operated by Windsor Capital Group. It is a luxurious lifestyle hotel with 280 hotel rooms, 22k sq. ft. of meeting and banquet facilities, full service restaurant, lobby lounge and morning café. We are located in center of Downtown Asheville, a city thriving with cultural and outdoor activity, surrounded by the Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains.
We are looking for someone who will…
- Work as an integral part of our Operations and Beverage & Food team
- Be willing to work a flexible schedule. We are open seven days per week. Some weekends and holidays will be required.
- Be able to give attention to detail and exemplary service to insure an extraordinary guest experience.
To be eligible for this position you must…
- Have a minimum of a high school diploma or GED. College degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Be detail oriented, have ability to communicate well with all levels within and outside the organization, and be able to problem-solve with employees and guests.
- Be a take-charge leader.The Renaissance Asheville Hotel and Windsor Capital Group offer:
- What we offer.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Care Insurance
- Company paid life insurance policy
- Additional optional life and disability insurances
- Results based bonus plan
- Career growth opportunities
- Development and training opportunities with numerous internal and online training possibilities.
- Special associate rate discounts available for all Marriott and Windsor Capital Group products worldwide.
- As part of our culture we celebrate recognition and organize staff social activities.
- The Renaissance Asheville Hotel is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Thank you for your interest in working for Windsor Capital Group, Inc. (WCG). Our culture fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where our team members come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Applicant instructions: If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodations in completing an application form or during any phase of the interview process, please alert the hiring manager and/or the Human Resources department and every effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a reasonable way and time.
EEOC Disclaimer: WCG Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
E-Verify Disclaimer: WCG Hotels participates in the E-Verify program.
We would like to inform you that due to the volume of applicants we will only contact the candidates that are qualified for the position(s) applied.
Internal candidates interested in applying for an internal opening, please see Human Resources for a job transfer application. All job transfers must be approved by direct department Manager and General Manager. Other restrictions apply.