- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Busy, high volume restaurant seeks a Manager with an innate hospitable attitude.
Ideal candidate must possess:
- At least 3 years experience in NYC hospitality/nightlife
- Working knowledge of Open Table and Micros
- Food and Beverage knowledge with the ability to teach
- Administrative organization to impress
- Charisma and personality that can balance light-hearted humor with sincere professionalism
- Personal drive with an eye toward growth within the company
- Leadership qualities exhibited through work ethic and integrity
- Effortless ability to charm the most high-maintenance guests
- Ability to juggle many tasks with poise and style
- Open availability
- Fashionable Sense & Dress
Responsibilities include hiring, training and supporting team while creating a positive fun work environment, driving sales and motivating team to drive sales, containing costs, and creating exceptional guest experiences.
Please include your resume and brief note about yourself and what you think sets you apart from other candidates.
We are an EEO employer