Senior Fitness Instructor
- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
We are currently seeking group fitness instructors to fill immediate positions in 55+ communities located in North Austin, Pflugerville, and Round Rock for the following formats:
- Senior Fitness Classes
- Aqua Classes
- Seated Fitness
- Teach classes at various locations depending on need, availability, and class format.
- Identify each participant's fitness level and adapt the overall class to fit needs to the 55+ community
- Utilize digital sign in apps to record attendance.
- Create new and fresh routines each class.
- Instructors teaching licensed/branded formats must also be trained and licensed to teach those formats
- CPR/First Aid Certified
- Creative, Energetic, and Enthusiastic.
- Must Like to Have Fun!
- Prior Group Fitness Instruction a Plus.
- Reliable Transportation
Fitcasa Inc. is a Lifestyle Management company dedicated to providing our clients fun and energetic activity and event programming. We work closely with multi-family and master planned communities to incorporate onsite activities and community events to foster neighborhood relationships. Our services include activity programming through various class formats (fitness, cooking, and art), event planning and facilitation, marketing assistance, and community brand building. Our company is based in Cypress, TX and service Houston, Dallas, Austin, and San Antonio Metros. Check us out at www.fitcasa.com