Call Center Representative
- $21.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Employer Likely to Respond
- Determines requirements by working with customers.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
- Sells additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts; explaining new features.
- Maintains call center database by entering information.
- Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishmen
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school degree
At Talent Link Inc. we go where other companies don’t go, we work in all the market corners to ensure that our clients can obtain the result they want, that is why we consider ourselves one of the leading companies in the marketing market. Each client is totally different, that is why we generate a more personalized campaign for each of our clients.