- $28K - $38K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Limitless Events is looking for an office assistant to join our Chicago team.
• Coordinate the executive team calendars by scheduling all meetings, conference calls, speaking engagements, travel, and manage conflicts as necessary.
• Coordinate travel logistics and be available to assist with travel mishaps
• Ensure CEO and EVP travel is coordinated with appropriate staff and external stakeholders to maximize time spent on the road.
• Provide background information and/or supporting documents in preparation for meetings; coordinate with other staff to prepare support materials and run point on any follow-up materials or actions.
• Assist with financial tasks to include reconciliation of credit card transactions, invoicing, expense/travel reimbursements and check requests.
• Accurately record group meeting minutes (or notes) and distribute to participants.
• High School Diploma.
• 2 + years administrative support experience, executive support a plus.
• Must have the capacity to maintain strict confidentiality.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Our event-management consultants are driven by the desire to provide candidates with unique and life-changing events. Branding is changing. It’s evolving. And with that, we evolve too. Every day is different: we know that every company is unique, every job specification is distinguished by its own criteria and, individuals, simply put, they are never the same.
Our client portfolio is enviable, our talent pool is limitless and our track record of quality delivery is the foundation of our success. We know the best people.