Field Marketing Manager
- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
Reports To: Director, Field Marketing
The Field Marketing Manager is responsible for the execution of marketing programs and development of local restaurant marketing plans that will build the Newk’s Brand and speak to our target audiences to enable Franchise Partner profitability and long-term success and growth at Newk’s. This position assists Newk’s on accomplishing our mission, “To build the best quick-casual brand in the marketplace”, by analyzing marketing needs, developing the strategy and implementing the plans to enhance brand growth and recognition.
- Provide the Franchise with the marketing tools, materials, and training necessary to successfully execute national promotions.
- Develops marketing approaches customized to the needs of local markets including the execution of marketing plans for new market store openings. Provides coaching and support to operators on local marketing initiatives, with a focus on sales opportunity stores as well as the opening of new stores.
- Educate and train franchises on how to implement local restaurant marketing initiatives that effectively promote and increase revenue and profitability at the local restaurant level.
- Increases brand awareness within the Region by fostering positive community relationships with civic leaders, local businesses, and schools and coaching Operations management on building strong relationships with the community and with their guests. Plans and executes regional/local media activities and analyzes their effectiveness.
- Collaborates with Co-ops to recommend specific local restaurant marketing tactics to drive guest traffic and repeat visits.
- Assist Franchisees in building relationships with vendors to foster Franchisee needs into actions.
- Supports and manages the brand integrity of collateral and program material development to ensure proper use of Brand logo’s.
- Support Franchisees in social media marketing.
- Special projects as assigned by the Senior Marketing Leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in marketing, advertising, public relations, communications or related fields.
- Minimum five years of experience in Field Marketing required, including direct involvement with Operation leaders; additional Marketing or retail operations experience preferred. Casual dining restaurant marketing experience preferred.
- Ability to balance working from a home office and being out in the field visiting stores, while meeting business objectives.
- Must be innovative, organized, efficient and able to prioritize multiple projects while working with a team.
- Travel 50-70%, which is inclusive of local and overnight travel.
- Strong execution abilities and communication skills.
- Successful completion of annual store training.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing local restaurant marketing plans for a growing restaurant company.
- Fiscal accountability/responsibility for managing Budget/Ad Fund
- Knowledge in developing and managing marketing Co-ops.Fie
Our commitment to quality ingredients and customer service begins with every team member. If you’re looking for an exciting career in a passionate environment, you’ve come to the right place. Our success relies on happy guests. Exceptional customer service has been our foundation since day one, and it only grows in importance as Newk’s grows in size.