Customer Service Representative for Boat Rentals and Parasailing
- $14.00 - $20.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Have fun providing the highest level of guest service. Under supervision, makes reservations, up-sells tickets and rental time, clearly explain company policies and boat operation and safety procedures.
UNIQUE JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Must be able to multi-task and handle heavy call volume.
Must have "thick skin" with the ability to remain calm and handle highly stressful situations.
Must be able to stay focus on the job, dealing with constant interruption and heavy guest contact.
Must be highly organized and pay attention to detail.
Must be available to work all holidays and weekends.
Must be able to stand at desk, help customers, and make reservations for your entire shift.
Must be able to do math calculations quickly and accurately.
Must enthusiastically communicate our watersport activities and actively up-sell to guests.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Apple operating software.
Must know how to swim.
Must be a minimum of 18 years old.
- Greet every Guest and answer Guest’s questions and provide consistent, friendly and helpful guest service.
- Actively up-sell parasail rides, rental time, and merchandise to Guests while balancing sales to cash.
- Handle difficult Guest complaints and answer difficult Guest questions
- Follow safety procedures and boating rules.
- Read, understand and communicate discount coupons, and other important safety rules.
- Examine currency to check for counterfeits.
- Perform cleaning duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent.
2 to 4 years customer service experience preferred.
Should live in or around Marina del Rey.
*Ideally Fluent in Chinese language but not necessary