- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
EP & LP is looking for a Reservationist to manage our OpenTable system and complete administrative duties in our office. Applicants must have at least two years of hospitality experience, and a strong understanding of OpenTable.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Ensure that each guest is acknowledged immediately upon entering the venue via verbal greeting and eye contact.
- Accurately identifying guests with reservations, by name and party size.
- Communicate all reservation modifications to appropriate staff.
- Possess strong planning and prioritizing skills when taking reservations and good judgment of cover count and party number in relation to table number and turn rate.
- Clear and concise phone etiquette, conveying ethos of EP & LP and clear communication of seating time and restaurant policies.
- Taking notes about VIP attendees i.e. persons or parties spending at the venue including celebrating birthdays, bachelors parties, and corporate events, etc.
- Knowledge of menu items and daily specials
Please submit your resume for consideration.
We have embraced a culture that we call LIFEcultivated that essentially means we distill all the great things in life that we love- be it from music, food, fashion, or creative lifestyles so that our like-minded customers can concentrate on enjoying the company of their friends. The E.P. experience isn't just about the food and beverage, it has the ability to travel beyond the walls of the restaurant. It might be that we send our database a piece of music for their weekend, host a pop up at Fashion week or offer cooking classes in the E.P. kitchen for our guests. We have are more than a venue - we are an extension of our guests living room. A vibrant and welcoming space that invites them to enjoy a meal and entices them to stay for the night…