- $16.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
Purpose for the Position:
To repair and maintain physical structure of hotel using hand tools and power tools.
- Maintains hotel, performing minor and routine painting, plumbing, electrical wiring, and other related maintenance activities, using hand tools.
- Replaces air conditioner filters.
- Notifies management concerning need for major repairs or additions to lighting, heating and ventilating equipment.
- May tend furnace, air conditioner, and boiler to provide heat, cool air, and hot water for guests.
- Perform preventative maintenance duties in guest rooms.
- Record and log preventative room maintenance in order to be in compliance with brand standards.
- Respond to all alarm systems in the hotel including but not limited to fire panel, pool, radio emergencies.
- Read pool chemical levels, maintain chemical levels according to the pool safety guidelines, and record pool settings as necessary.
- Read and maintain proper pool temperatures per pool safety guidelines and the needs of the guests.
- Supervise, lead and direct maintenance engineers.
- May recommend and conduct disciplinary actions as necessary.
- Create, enter and adjust schedules based on business level needs.
- All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
- Understand and use specifications.
- Use hands, arms and fingers.
- Work to precise measurements.
- Visualize how finished product will look or how system will operate.
- Use arithmetic to measure, compute amount of materials to use, and to inspect product to be sure it conforms to requirements.
- Lift and move materials and products.
- Climb and balance self.
- Work outdoors in all kinds of weather.
WCG offers many benefits including:
- Sick Time
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision)& Other Supplemental Benefits
- On-Shift Employee Lunch
- EAP, Hotel Discounts
- LifeMart Discounts.
Thank you for your interest in working for Windsor Capital Group, Inc. (WCG). Our culture fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where our team members come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Applicant instructions: If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodations in completing an application form or during any phase of the interview process, please alert the hiring manager and/or the Human Resources department and every effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a reasonable way and time.
EEOC Disclaimer: WCG Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
E-Verify Disclaimer: WCG Hotels participates in the E-Verify program.
We would like to inform you that due to the volume of applicants we will only contact the candidates that are qualified for the position(s) applied.
Internal candidates interested in applying for an internal opening, please see Human Resources for a job transfer application. All job transfers must be approved by direct department Manager and General Manager. Other restrictions apply.