Bar Back/Bar Chef
- $10.50 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Stocks, rotates, and generally assists bar staff in meeting guest needs and delivering superior guest service.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
1) Keeps all liquor, beer, wine and ice stocked for Bartender use.
2) Assists in all cleaning and organizational tasks.
3) Keeps all glassware clean and stocked.
4) Adheres to all stocking pars.
5) Follows alcohol awareness procedures for preventing intoxication and dealing with intoxicated
6) Assists in maintaining security of all bar products.
7) Assists Servers in bar knowledge.
8) Cleans, sanitizes, restocks and stores bar items according to procedures.
9) Keeps the manager fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action which may be taken.
10) Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner in accordance with established company policies to achieve the overall objective of this position.
11) Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate which will be conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity and effectiveness.
12) At all times provide a favorable image of Sol to promote its aims and objectives and foster and enhance public recognition and acceptance of all its areas of endeavor.
13) At all times convey the brand’s story as it relates to their position as described during training.
• Works as a team player by assisting other employees with duties as necessary or when shift becomes unexpectedly busy: Helps greet and seat guests’ and answers telephone, pre-busses table throughout guests’ dining experience, assists in bussing tables so guest can be seated promptly, restocks service areas with appropriate supplies, assists with all guest needs.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as required and requested.
Careers at solita
solita Tacos & Margaritas is looking to build a team of the best talent in the industry.
If you are a positive person, with a background in a resort, fine dining or polished-casual environment and you have excellent people skills, strong attention to detail, and a genuine desire to provide a memorable experience for our guests, then we want you to be a part of our family!
If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment with a growing organization that provides a quality work place, balance, excellent training and the opportunity to develop your skills, you want to join our team!
We are looking for candidates with a minimum of 1 year of experience and demonstrated success in a similar or related position and similar or related dining environment.
Position requires open availability, strong communication skills, and a well developed knowledge of the food and beverage industry.