- $13.00 - $15.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
Teuscher Café in Beverly Hills is seeking a talented, ambitious and engaging Barista to join our team.
Established in 1997, our popular corner location is at the center of all the Beverly Hills action.
Candidates must be proficient in creating handcrafted espresso drinks, coffees and teas.
We proudly serve Counter Culture Coffee, Tenzo Tea, Farmshop, and Rockenwagner Bakery; only the finest quality ingredients and vendors. .
As a family run operation, we take care of our team members offering paid time off, commuter benefits, off-site coffee courses/training, and other great benefits!
- Handcrafting espresso, coffee, tea, blended beverages, and other signature menu items.
- Providing excellent customer service
- Accurately taking orders
- Opening, closing and stocking duties
- Daily setup and cleanup
- Maintaining a clean and organized work area
- Cash handling
- Minimum 2 years experience in specialty coffee
- Be personable, approachable, and friendly
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Focus on cleanliness and organization
- Ability to work in efficient and optimized manner
- Computer literate and proficient with POS systems
- Food handlers certificate
- Must be aware that a majority of service takes place behind a street side walk-up window. As such, one must display a sense of urgency and efficiency with superior customer service oriented work ethic at all times.
Located one block from Rodeo Drive at the corner of Brighton Way and Camden Drive, Teuscher Chocolates of Beverly Hills opened in 1983. We import our chocolate products from Switzerland on a weekly basis and proudly sell only the highest quality confections and one-of-a-kind gift items. Our store also includes a popular coffee and espresso bar offering a full beverage menu and daily selection of baked goods. Our store serves as a community gathering place for the residents, the local business community and visitors of Beverly Hills. As such, we strive to be a responsible member of our community by providing a professional and friendly establishment for our clients and employees.