Café Manager / Lead Barista
- $0.00 Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Ask Us!, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Likely to Respond
The Café in Beverly Hills is seeking a talented, ambitious and engaging Café Manager / Lead Barista to join our team.
Established in 1997, our popular corner location is at the center of all the Beverly Hills action.
Candidates must be proficient in creating handcrafted espresso drinks, coffees and teas.
We proudly serve Counter Culture Coffee, Tenzo Tea, Farmshop, and Rockenwagner Bakery; only the finest quality ingredients and vendors.
As a family run operation, we take care of our team members offering paid time off, commuter benefits, off-site coffee courses/training, and other great benefits!
- Handcraft espresso, coffee, tea, blended beverages, and other signature menu items.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Take orders in an accurate and efficient manner
- Handle register, cash and other mehods of payment
- Maintain cleanliness and organization
- Execute opening, closing, stocking duties
- Hire, train, schedule, evaluate performances of team members
- Manage products stocks, place orders, communiacte with vendors
- Maintain a positive work environment
- Focus on cost control, waste management
- Design menu and create seasonal offerings
- Minimum 3-year experience in specialty coffee shop
- Minimum 2-year experience in a leadership position
- Be personable, approachable and friendly
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in an efficient and optimized manner
- Excellent communication with team and customers
- Anticipation of business and customers needs
- Time management and sense of prioritization
- Leadership and team spirit building
- Computer literate and proficient with POS systems
- Food handlers certificate
Located one block from Rodeo Drive at the corner of Brighton Way and Camden Drive, The Café opened in 1997.
Along the years, our Café became a popular coffee and espresso bar in the neighboorhood, offering a full beverage menu and daily selection of baked goods.
Our Café serves as a community gathering place for the residents, the local businesses actors and visitors of Beverly Hills. As such, we strive to be a responsible member of our neighboorhood by providing a professional and friendly establishment for our customers and team members alike.