- $16.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
P.F. Candle Co. is excited to announce the September opening of its new retail location on the Westside! We’re hiring part-time Retail Associates to join the P.F team in our new fragrance boutique, located on Washington Blvd in Culver City. P.F. Retail Associates will serve as the face and voice of our company, engaging with customers to deliver a one-of-a-kind fragrance experience. Because first impressions are everything, Retail Associates will welcome every customer to the store in a friendly and approachable manner and possess an intimate knowledge of not only our products but history and values, as well.
We are a quickly expanding company - from our warehouse to office and now second retail crew - and value genuine team spirit as we grow. Retail Associates are collaborative by nature, outgoing, and are excited to connect with people of all backgrounds. This position will report to the Store Manager.
POSITION: Hiring part-time with the potential to expand into full-time.
START DATE: Early September start date, one week paid training before opening, TBA
- Greeting customers and acting as the first point of contact
- Creating a welcoming environment throughout the shopping experience
- Identifying customer needs and offering guidance with a thorough knowledge of P.F. products, including scent pairing suggestions and signature scent styling tips, and a basic understanding of the olfactory system
- Providing expert knowledge and customer education on products, production and development processes, and care/best use suggestions
- Facilitating sales, processing returns, refunds, and exchanges, and providing customer care duties
- Gathering customer feedback and sharing with Store Manager
- Front of house maintenance, including assisting with the delivery of P.F. inventory, updating store displays, cleaning, and organizing
- Back of house maintenance, including organizing and cycle counting inventory and communicating BOH needs to Store Manager
- Assisting with in-store events
- Positive energy and approachable attitude with a can-do work ethic
- Exceptional customer service skills with experience in a customer-facing role
- Ability to quickly identify customer needs and customize solutions suitably
- Excellent communication skills founded on honesty and transparency
- Strong creative problem-solving skills
- Comfortable with both taking direction and staying self-motivated
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment when the store is busy and stay focused and productive during slower operating hours
- Previous retail/sales experience is a major plus
- Has reliable transportation and takes punctuality seriously
- Understanding of the P.F. brand, aesthetic, and visual language
For part-time staff, payday candles and paid sick leave.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you’re interested in applying, reply to this ad with a blurb about yourself and your resume. Please include “JOB INQUIRY – RETAIL ASSOCIATE” in the subject line when you email.
P.F. Candle Co. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.