Membership Sales Admin
- $62K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
MGMT is looking for a Membership Sales Representative to join our team. The Membership Sales Representative will use his/her business planning and operations skills to boost the acquisition, participation, and retention of members. You will provide members with a positive experience and the tools they need to achieve their goals.
- Attend and respond to customer problems and queries.
- Raise awareness of MS through community outreach and connectivity.
- Provide customized site tours for potential members.
- Increase profit centers through the promotion of MGMT services for new and potential members.
- Provide an exceptional customer service experience for members.
- Maintain and support member retention through ongoing member engagement.
- Attract business through member referrals, cold calls, generation of corporate leads, territorial reach, telephone inquiries, sales tracking.
- Ability to reach and exceed all personal sales goals. Perform all functions with the highest levels of integrity and adhere to the core company values at all times.
- Work closely with team members to boost personal training sales for new members.
- Maintain an atmosphere that makes all coworkers, members, and guests feel welcome at all times.
- Have an enthusiastic, passionate, outgoing, friendly, and ambitious personality.
- Other assigned tasks
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in sales/membership experience
- Demonstration of compliance and achievement of objectives
- Dynamic personality: enthusiastic, energetic, friendly, and pleasant.
- Multitasking ability; goal-oriented and self-directed
- Ability to connect, inspire, and motivate others with active listening and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professionalism: polished appearance and telephone form
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Miami, FL
Pay Type: Salary
Benefits: Bonuses, Health Benefits, 401(k), & PTO