- $8.50 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
We are a small company seeking a Part Time Clerical Associate. If you would like to work with in a specialized community with a fun-loving team who's goal is to make a difference in the lives of our neighbors (residents), this is the place for you.
STATEMENT OF JOB:
To provide administrative and clerical support to ensure the efficient operation of the department or office.
- Part time (20-25 hours a week)
- Must be organized and a fast learner
- Computer skills
- Phone etiquette
- Ability to multi-task
- Out-going personality to greet visitors and residents.
- Includes working every weekend and some evenings
- Strong work ethic
- Reliable and dependable
- Types routine documents and correspondence; prepares, retrieves and enters data for reports and databases; sets up and maintains filing systems and other clerical tasks.
- Handles inquiries and incoming work requests; reviews files and records to answer requests for information.
- Provides customer service and acts as a receptionist, in addition to clerical tasks, by answering the telephone and greeting visitors, residents and guests. Provides information to both customers and team.
- Receives, sorts and distributes incoming mail. Prepares and sends outgoing mail and packages and arranges pick-up when needed. Photocopies, scans and faxes as needed.
- Organizes and schedules appointments and meetings and may schedule space and equipment. Some experience preferred
May troubleshoot equipment issues such as printers and arranges for service when needed
Oasis is a specialized Dementia/Alzheimer assisted living community. Our goal is to enrich the lives of our neighbors by providing a safe environment with engagement through their day. Everyday is different, but love, dignity and respect is given to each neighbor daily by our family (staff).