- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Likely to Respond
We are looking for skilled CNAs (Certified Nursing Assistants) to become a part of our facility's compassionate care-giving team. The CNAs will interact directly with our neighbors, providing comfort and transportation, monitoring their vital signs and assisting with daily living needs. We are searching for a dedicated, compassionate and energetic individual to be a vital link between our neighbors and the nurses and other facility staff by providing person centered care.
2nd Shift Full Time
3rd Shift Full Time
STATEMENT OF JOB:
Responsible for providing assistance with personal care, emotional support, and companionship to residents on the assigned unit, or wherever needed, under the supervision of the Clinical Nurse Leader.
- Responsible for administering physical, emotional, and restorative care
- Participation in engagement and activities with residents
- Under the supervision of a licensed personnel, i.e. RN, LPN or QMA
- Deliver direct resident care as assigned by supervisor to include:
- Maintain good resident hygiene by providing assistance with partial baths and showers, shampooing and styling hair, shaving, removal of female facial hairs, oral care, and nail care.
- Assisting residents to eat by means of encouragement, verbal cuing, and hand-over-hand guidance.
- Answer call lights and addressing residents’ need and wants in a timely manner
- Maintain all assigned residents in good positioning and in clean clothing; assisting residents with grooming needs after snacks, meals, and as needed throughout the tour of duty.
- Assist with meal service by reporting to the dining room at the designated times, serving foods to residents, pouring liquids of the resident’s choice, and offering assistance with condiments and cutting foods as dictated by resident needs.
- Chart accurate and pertinent information on all required forms and flow sheets as instructed per charge nurse.
- Maintain resident units in a clean and tidy manner to provide a sanitary environment by changing soiled bed linens, removing soiled garbage, and storming personal oral care items to protect from contamination.
- Launder residents’ personal items and/or linens as requested
VERY LOW Staff to Resident ratio of 1:6!
- Annual Raises for eligible employees
- Benefits and PTO available
- Staff achievement bonus offered for eligible employees at 1 year anniversary date.
- Tuition Reimbursement
Recent applicants need not apply.
- Must hold an active CNA license
Oasis is a specialized Dementia/Alzheimer assisted living community. Our goal is to enrich the lives of our neighbors by providing a safe environment with engagement through their day. Everyday is different, but love, dignity and respect is given to each neighbor daily by our family (staff).
Oasis Dementia Care provides all the comforts of home in a safe secure setting. Allowing residents to be engaged in the activities that they enjoy is key to our social “resident-centered” care model. What sets us apart is that we’re focused on more than just safety and security. We engage our residents physically, mentally, and socially in the activities that make them who they are.