Restaurant Service Manager
- $54K - $70K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Description: The Restaurant Service Manager sets the standard for service expectations by scrutinizing every aspect of the guest's experience from start to finish, and personally intervenes to correct below standard service issues and positively coaches and counsels staff to achieve the highest quality of service in all areas of the restaurant. Our Restaurant Service Managers demonstrate and extend same "caring for the needs of the guests" attitude with staff, demonstrating skill and care when selecting, scheduling, training, developing, mentoring, managing and leading the team according to our First Commitment: People, Our Greatest Resource.
Position Summary: The Restaurant Service Manager is responsible for all front-of-the-house (FOH) functions on an opening, mid- or closing shift, including guest relations, supervision of all FOH staff and staffing levels, proper restaurant ambiance, housekeeping, and set-up, food & beverage quality, safety and pace. The Restaurant Service Manager ensures that the shift is run in a smooth manner and attends to any unexpected problems or emergencies that may arise. The Manager is assigned a work group consisting of a FOH department (i.e., Front Desk) and/or a profit/cost center such as Retail or Repair and Maintenance. The Manager is responsible for staffing, scheduling, financial goals and staff development of the assigned work group.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years as a manager in a full service restaurant, or Minimum 2-year degree in Restaurant Management or Business Management/Operations.
- Must possess strong leadership skills.
- Solid track record of success in previous assignments demonstrating upward career tracking.
- Strong communication skills
- Must be dependable, reliable and motivated.
- Able to work ten hour-plus shifts, with extensive standing/walking.
- May lift materials and/or product up to 50 pounds or more.
- Fully Covered Benefits!
- Five Day Work Week! Scheduled 55 Hours Only!
- Career growth potential – we promote from within!
- Employee Meal Benefits.
- and so much more!
Please apply online today. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Panini Kabob Grill is an Equal Opportunity Employer .