Chef de Cuisine
- $70K - $80K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Come join our team!!!
The Butcher’s Daughter is looking to bring on a responsible, innovative, motivated, and creative Chef de Cuisine to join our team in Venice! The Butcher’s Daughter is a fast paced, high volume vegetarian full service restaurant, looking for the kitchen team member who has the capacity to lead our team in an exciting way!
The Chef de Cuisine will hold duties related to food preparation, cooking, menu development, and product consistency. You will also hold responsibilities for the supervision of hourly kitchen employees, ordering, inventory and other business aspects.
- Assists the Executive Chef with managing cost controls and control expenditures for the business
- Assists the Executive Chef with planning and creating menus
- Produces and execute catering events
- Rolls out new culinary programs in conjunction with Company marketing and culinary team
- Oversees protocols pertaining to prep, production, garnishes, and food consistencies
- Oversees each team (prep, juice, linecook, dishwasher) and manages schedule, daily checklists, and maintains open lines of communication
- Communicated directly with other BOH managers, as well as Executive Chef, General Manager and COO.
- At least 5 years experience as Executive Sous, CDC, or Kitchen Manager required.
- Some progressive culinary/kitchen management experience, depending upon formal degree or training
- Catering experience a plus
- High volume, complex foodservice operations experience - highly desirable
- Institutional and batch cooking experiences helpful
- Comprehensive knowledge of food and catering trends with a focus on quality, production, sanitation, food cost controls, and presentation
- Must be experienced with computers; to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point), Outlook, E-mail and the Internet