- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Our staff is committed to doing everything the right way, which is why we make our barbeque sauce from scratch and adhere to a ‘round the clock’ smoking schedule.
We’re looking for a Busser to join our team. We work hard to look this casual. Step into Midwood Smokehouse and let the hickory wood smoke lead the way to one of the simple rustic tables or large wooden booths. On each table, a roll of paper towels awaits in anticipation of the finger-licking array soon to hit the table.
All Applicants are encouraged to apply in person! Our Management staff looks forward to speaking with you Monday thru Friday, between the hours of 2pm and 4pm.
Here is what you will do:
- Provide great guest service by assisting all servers in meeting the needs of our guests.
- Assist servers, host and managers in keeping the dining room and all guest areas spotless.
- Make sure tables are cleaned and reset within 2 minutes of guest departure and that tables are clean and dry from the floor to the table top
- Supports servers through pre-bussing tables to keep them clean and ensure our guests are having an excellent dining experience
- Communicate with server and hostess to assure efficient seating, table utilization and guest service
- Look for any work that may need to be done in support of the servers. Complete all sidework and any extra duties assigned by manager
What we want from you:
- Guest-service oriented
- Great team player
- High standards
- Ability to multi-task
We appreciate great talent. We provide great earnings potential, fun incentives, and regular opportunities for growth. Add to all that a 50% restaurant discount at all our FS Food Group concepts and as an extra bonus, you get to feel like a kid while you’re at work. Sound good? Apply below!
Craft. Commitment. ‘Cue’
Midwood Smokehouse is where the neighborhood gets their barbecue fix. Here, we burn hickory wood 24 hours a day, seven days a week to bring our customers the barbecue they crave. Our Pitmasters have been to the promised lands (that is, Texas, Kansas City and the Carolinas) to hone the art and craft of real barbecue. We set our standards high and cook our meats low and slow.