- $35K - $45K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
The Malibu Conference Center at Calamigos Ranch is a family owned business located on the mountainside of Malibu that was established in 1947. Within Calamigos Ranch are: - The Malibu Cafe at Calamigos Ranch
- Restaurant - www.themalibucafe.com
- Calamigos Guest Ranch
- Resort - www.calamigosguestranch.com
- Weddings, Picnics, and Private Events
- The Victorian
- Wedding venue in Santa Monica - www.thevictorian.com
- The Basement Tavern
- Bar located in the basement of the Victorian House - www.basementtavern.com
Job Description Calamigos Ranch is seeking an energetic, self-motivated, detail oriented sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through chamber events and other lead resources
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Maintain a backlog of clients via daily correspondence
Please submit the following:
Quietly nestled in the heart of the Santa Monica Mountains in Malibu Wine Country, Calamigos Ranch is the only destination event ranch for weddings, conferences, company picnics, private getaways, and more.
Since 1936, Calamigos Ranch has been its own unique chapter in Malibu’s history. Before the small town was known worldwide as a getaway for wellness, relaxation, and events, Grant and Helen Walter Gerson saw it’s potential. They envisioned a beautiful property where people could experience nature and leisure together close to everything Malibu has to offer.
Experience over 250 acres of Calamigos Ranch with a footprint from the hills above Malibu all the way to the Calamigos Beach Club and the sandy shores of the Pacific. For over 80 years the Gerson Family welcomes you, and your most special guests, to Calamigos Ranch.