(FT) In-Room Bar Mini Bar Attendant R162273
- $16.10 - $17.10 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Do you see yourself as a Minibar Attendant? What's your passion? Whether you're into skiing, board games or just playing with the kids, at IHG we're interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
Ideally located on Avenue of the Stars in Century City, the InterContinental Los Angeles Century City at Beverly Hills Hotel is just minutes away from Beverly Hills and close to LAX airport, Santa Monica and Hollywood. Our property offers 364 elegant guest rooms, including 150 spacious suites, all with private balconies and inspiring panoramic views of the ocean or the Hollywood Hills. Dedicated to providing guests with exceptional service, the InterContinental Los Angeles Century City at Beverly Hills evokes a unique combination of understated elegance and modern luxury.
Your day to day
Maintain proper levels of inventory in guest room ServiBars (minibars) to ensure guest satisfaction. Properly store and secure all ServiBar inventory and supplies at all times.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Inspect and restock guest room ServiBars according to established standards; accurately record guests consumption using the Servitron hand-held unit or other established
- Ensure that all in-room accessories and promotional materials are in place.
- Maintain an adequate stock of products on the ServiCart and replenish the cart at the end of the day.
- Maintain the storeroom in a neat and orderly
- Report ServiBars and ServiCarts requiring repairs to the Engineering department; complete basic repairs and deep-cleaning of ServiBars as Alert Management of any problems or issues so that prompt, corrective action can be taken where appropriate.
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other
- Perform other duties as assigned
What we need from you
Basic reading, writing and mathematical skills.
This job requires the ability to perform the following:
- Handling, carrying or pushing items weighing as much as 50 pounds (carts, boxes, bottles, etc)
- Moving about the guest corridors, service elevators, and storeroom
- Unlocking, opening, pushing, pulling, bending and lifting Other:
- Communication skills are necessary when interacting with guests and supervisor.
- Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local or state government agency.
- Reading and writing abilities are utilized often when taking and recording inventory, recording consumption, completing paperwork, etc.
- Basic math skills are frequently used when taking inventory and recording consumption.
- May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or
What we offer
In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which may include healthcare support, dental, vision, disability and life insurance support, and a matching 401k plan. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount programs and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself. So what's your passion? if you are interested in any of these positions, log onto our website at www.careers.ihg to see our job qualifications and apply directly online. IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans