- $15.00 - $16.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
JOB TITLE: Server
STATUS: Team member
DIVISION: Food and Beverage
DEPARTMENT: Food and Beverage
REPORTS TO: Dining Room Manager
WORK HOURS: Employee will be required to work day or evening shifts, both weekdays and weekends. Holidays are required as well. Scheduling flexibility is required.
Serve food and beverage items to members and guests in a friendly, enthusiastic, professional, and timely manner. Willing to train the right candidate! Please note gratuity is NOT included.
- Take orders for and serve all food and beverage requests, using suggestive selling techniques as appropriate. Clear tables during service. Control guest checks and secure proper payment/signature.
- Ensure station and table set-ups are complete and perform various side duties as assigned for both dining room and private events.
- Maintain proper condition and cleanliness of dining areas, service stations and servicing equipment.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must possess basic computational ability.
- Knowledge of the appropriate table settings and service ware.
- Knowledge of food and beverage items, their preparation, ingredients and service.
- Ability to describe all menu items, prices and methods of preparation. And to use suggestive selling techniques to encourage the members to choose items that are specialties.
- Most work tasks are performed indoors.
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 5 hours in length.
- Must be able to exert well-paced ability to maneuver between functions occurring simultaneously.
- Must be able to exert well-paced ability to reach other departments of the club on a timely basis.
- Must be able to lift trays of food or food items weighing up to 30 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill cleaning tasks.
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
- Talking and hearing occur continuously in the process of communicating with members, supervisors and subordinates.
- Vision occurs continuously with the most common visual functions being those of near vision and depth perception.