LUXURY HOTEL STAFF ACCOUNTANT
- Depends on experience
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
The ideal candidate for the Staff Accountant Position should have the following:
- Knowledge of state and local sales and business license returns desirable (California & Beverly Hills)
- Experience in a Hotel accounting department preferred
- General Ledger System (QuickBooks, MAS 90, 200, etc.) experience required, Sun System desirable
- Knowledge of General Ledger account reconciliation required, Uniform System of Accounts for Hotels desirable
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills required
- Hotel PMS (Oracle Opera) and POS (Oracle Micros) and Concept Spa Revenue capture systems desirable
- Standard office hours with some weekend and evening availability needed
If you feel you meet these parameters, please submit a resume for consideration.
If you are qualified for the position, please send your resume. ONLY
THE PENINSULA BEVERLY HILLS
The Peninsula Beverly Hills, located just off Rodeo Drive, is an intimate hotel with 195 elegant guestrooms including 36 luxury suites and villas. We are a Forbes 5-Star, AAA 5-Diamond property with 5 unique food and beverage offerings including The Belvedere, Roof Garden Restaurant, Club Bar, Living Room, In-Room Dining and 4,500 square feet of meeting and event space. For the last 26 years, we have created the perfect environment for power lunches, weddings and social occasions for the community and for world travelers.