- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Overview: The Butcher is responsible for cutting and packing product for shelf and for orders.
• Communicates with the management team to maintain the level of food quality that is expected.
• Ability to prepare food according to production guidelines and recipes.
• Knowledge of food product, identification, and acceptable level of food quality.
• Must know methods of food preparation and portion sizes.
• Cuts, trims, bones, carves, grinds meats and poultry.
• Wraps, weighs, and labels cuts of meat.
• Prepares special cuts of meat as directed by Chef.
• Ensures food is stored at the appropriate temperature and follows food safety standards.
• Maintains a clean, safe and sanitary workstation, equipment, and utensils.
• Must be able to safely operate all kitchen equipment.
• Reports safety hazards immediately.
• Work in other areas as needed.
• Complete any task requested by supervisor.
• 3-5 years experience.