- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
We are looking for motivated, team oriented, and driven leaders to join our management team! The Assistant Manager position is a stepping stone to great opportunities on our management team!
The Assistant Manager is responsible for supporting the General Manager in managing the daily operations of the restaurant, including the selection, performance and development management of employees. In addition, our Assistant Manager’s assist in overseeing the ordering of food and supplies, inventory, optimization of profits and ensure the guests’ satisfaction with their dining experience.
We offer competitive pay, benefits, and performance bonuses based on your restaurant’s results.
Join our team and get started with your new career!
- Direct efficient and accurate preparation and sale of products for prompt delivery within established speed of service guidelines
- Motivates and directs team members and Shift Leaders exceed Guest expectations with fast and friendly service in clean surroundings
- Supervises and trains crew members and Shift Leaders on team stations, POPEYES products, processes and policies
- Follows cash control/security procedures and helps to implement marketing plans, maintain inventory, manage labor, and apply financial reports across shifts to enhance restaurant results
- As part of the restaurant management team, recruits, hires, trains and works to retain effective team talent, by making decisions or recommendations on hiring and advancement
- Makes recommendations on the discipline and terminations of crew members
- Prompt and regular attendance for assigned shifts, meetings and training
- 3+ years in a management or supervisory capacity in a restaurant or in the retail/hospitality industry
- High school diploma or equivalent, college education preferred
- Reliable transportation
- Open/flexible schedule
- Demonstrates formal understanding of the quick service industry and the core customer
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- This position requires constant standing, bending, and reaching
- Ability to perform tasks in all areas of the restaurant which may include exposure to the cold while working in the cooler/freezer and while maintaining the parking lot and exterior of the restaurants perimeter
Cambridge Franchise Holdings is an Equal Opportunity employer. Consideration for employment is given without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status