- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
YOU BELONG AT POPEYES!
Our team is looking for a talented General Manager and Assistant Managers that poses a strong work ethic, are highly motivated with positive energy, that can lead, develop, and inspire their team, and are looking to join a successful organization that offers long term career opportunities and advancement. As a Restaurant Manager, you will be responsible for helping to lead and drive the daily operations of your location. You will manage the kitchen and dining room to ensure a positive guest experience. You will oversee all hourly team members and will be responsible for all administrative and leadership functions to ensure a smooth operation. Bring your passion for food and hospitality to us; we provide the training process so you can become a successful manager, the first step to a career with a great brand!
Restaurant Management Job Requirements:
- At least 1 year of Restaurant Management experience in a high volume, fast-paced restaurant environment
- Effective communication skills
- A friendly and outgoing personality -- must enjoy interacting with and servicing others
- Ability to lead, motivate and build efficient work teams
- Must have open availability and own transportation.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
Restaurant Management Job Responsibilities:
- Direct the daily operations of the restaurant.
- Provide exceptional customer service and experiences
- Focused attention on hiring, training, and developing your team to achieve superior results.
- Manage and motivate restaurant employees through constant communication and shift management/ scheduling
- Maintain restaurant cleanliness and ensure food quality and safety-- Ensure operations are in accordance with kitchen sanitation and safety standards
- Manage stores financials-- Overseeing profit and loss by following cash control, maintaining inventory, managing food and labor costs, creating and reviewing reports and taking corrective action when needed.
- Able to perform all restaurant positions (customer service, prep, etc.)
- Must exhibit an ability for leading, coaching, and driving excellence at every level
- A highly competitive pay with quarterly bonus potential
- 40-80 hours of paid time off
- Paid Bi-Weekly
- Meal Comp Privileges
- Supportive Work Environment
- Growth Opportunities
- Personalized Comprehensive Training to prepare you for success
- On-Going Career & Leadership Development
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity employer. Consideration for employment is given without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status.