Houseperson - Outlets
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Purpose for the Position:
To perform a combination of duties in an efficient, quiet and effective manner which facilities food service and thereby provides a positive impression for the guest.
- Carries dirty dishes from dining room to kitchen.
- Replaces soiled table linen and sets tables with silverware and glassware.
- Replenishes supply of clean linens, silverware, glassware and dishes in dining rooms.
- Supplies service bar with food, such as soups, salads and desserts.
- Serves ice water and butter to patrons.
- Cleans and polishes glass shelves and doors of service bars and equipment such as coffee urns and cream and milk dispenser.
- May run errands and deliver food orders to offices.
- May transfer food and dishes between floors of establishments using dumbwaiter.
- All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
- Carry out specific oral or written instructions, frequently following a simple routine
- Do the same task over and over, frequently in the same way
- Get along with all kinds of people
- Stand and walk for long periods of time
- Lift and carry things like trays of dishes
- Use hands and fingers skillfully and easily
WCG offers many benefits including:
- Sick Time
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision)& Other Supplemental Benefits
- On-Shift Employee Lunch
- EAP, Hotel Discounts
- LifeMart Discounts.
Thank you for your interest in working for Windsor Capital Group, Inc. (WCG). Our culture fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where our team members come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Applicant instructions: If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodations in completing an application form or during any phase of the interview process, please alert the hiring manager and/or the Human Resources department and every effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a reasonable way and time.
EEOC Disclaimer: WCG Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
E-Verify Disclaimer: WCG Hotels participates in the E-Verify program.
We would like to inform you that due to the volume of applicants we will only contact the candidates that are qualified for the position(s) applied.
Internal candidates interested in applying for an internal opening, please see Human Resources for a job transfer application. All job transfers must be approved by direct department Manager and General Manager. Other restrictions apply.