- $13.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts
- Employer Likely to Respond
Are you passionate about seafood? Do you want to be part of a dynamic restaurant environment and a California tradition while deepening your knowledge of seafood while sharing information with others? If so, then The Fish Market wants you to join our team as a busser in our Santa Clara restaurant.
Brief Job Description:
The busser must be able to masterfully provide hospitality and maintain a smile and pleasant attitude while representing The Fish Market’s standards of Uncompromised Quality and the Fish Market Philosophy.
Essential Job Duties:
- Assisting servers by clearing, cleaning and resetting guest tables upon departure
- Maintaining the organization and cleanliness of the dining area
- Interacting with a diverse population of peers, management, and guests
- Providing “lateral service” to other departments as needed
- Ability to communicate courteously and effectively to guests and peers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn the complete Fish Market Menu and customize offerings with ingredients on hand
- California Food Handler’s card
- Have the ability to work a flexible schedule that changes as the business changes including nights, weekends and holidays
- Be able to lift/carry products horizontally/vertically up to 30 pounds
- Be capable of standing up to 8 hours a shift
- 1 year experience preferred
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and requirements. The Fish Market reserves the right to amend and change duties, responsibilities, and requirements to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Compensation & Benefits:
Competitive pay + tips
50% Discount on meals in The Fish Market
The Fish Market serves only the freshest catches from waters near, far and everywhere in between. Seafood is our passion, freshness is our mission, and quality is our commitment. Founded in 1976 by a sport fisherman, business partner, boat captain and gourmet chef, we pride ourselves on offering our guests Uncompromised Quality and ensuring that our employees are empowered to ensure that every guest experiences what that means. With six restaurants in the state, we’re a California seafood tradition and we’re looking for great employees to join us.
The Fish Market is an Equal Opportunity and e-Verify Employer.