- $13.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts
Purpose for the Position:
Performs all duties of secretarial nature, including taking dictation, transcribing, typing, word-processing, making telephone and facsimile contacts, preparing correspondence and reports, an compiling data and statistics. Performs special assignments as required.
- Takes dictation and transcribes stenographic notes of correspondence, reports and conferences. Prepares and types documents in draft and final form, including contracts, correspondence, forms, reports, charts and graphs. Assures correctness or work relevant to grammar, composition, spelling and
- Contacts managerial and staff personnel for collection of data statistics, and reports. Performs follow-up work for reports and special
- Place, receive and screen telephone calls for Sales department using correct telephone etiquette and inquiry formats and
- Establishes and maintains Sales Department records, correspondence, reports and other documents in accordance with Corporate Policies and Procedures. Includes proper tracking of files form different market segments; such as SMERF, Corporate, Travel Industry, Government/Military, etc.; the use of geographical and master accuracy of current files, and purging files no longer
- All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor
Hospitality sales experience preferred.
Thank you for your interest in working for Windsor Capital Group, Inc. (WCG). Our culture fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where our team members come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Applicant instructions: If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodations in completing an application form or during any phase of the interview process, please alert the hiring manager and/or the Human Resources department and every effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a reasonable way and time.
EEOC Disclaimer: WCG Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
E-Verify Disclaimer: WCG Hotels participates in the E-Verify program.
We would like to inform you that due to the volume of applicants we will only contact the candidates that are qualified for the position(s) applied.
Internal candidates interested in applying for an internal opening, please see Human Resources for a job transfer application. All job transfers must be approved by direct department Manager and General Manager. Other restrictions apply.