Security / Door Staff
- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Looking for friendly, responsible experienced people to join our door staff team.
- Welcoming guests in a friendly demeanor
- Checking ID for age verification
- Monitoring entrances and exits
- Creating a visible deterrence for prevention of crime
- Maintain clear and smooth floor organization
- Provide personal security and safety measures for employees and guests
- Protect property from theft or damage.
- Inform guests where to find menu and wine lists
- Assist with closing duties
- Neat and professional appearance
- Ability to stand for long periods of time or rover as assigned
- Lift and/or move up to 30-50 pounds
- Properly reports to incidents
- Must have a flexible schedule. Work weekends and holidays
- Valid Guard Card
- Alcohol Tratining Cert, such as: Star / Tips / LEAD
*This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
*All job offers are contingent of a successful background screening
Artisanal Brewers Collective is the parent company 6th and La Brea, as well as several establishments in Southern California. We are passionate about brewing great beer, making delicious food that is both vegan friendly and non-vegan, all while providing an atmosphere that our guests will find welcoming and entertaining. We currently have several establishments in Downtown LA, Echo Park, Burbank and West LA, as well as other locations coming soon!