Pantry Tortilla Maker
- $13.50 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
The Pantry Tortilla Maker cook provides customer satisfaction by preparing delicious corn tortillas using our tortilla manufacturing machine (tortilla maker).
Some Job Responsibilities include:
- Operating and maintaining tortilla making equipment, conveyor belts and mixers.
- Engaging with customers through smiles and greetings, offering product information and always giving a genuine thank you.
- Mixing masa for tortilla products.
- Ensuring all manufacturing and cooking facilities meet proper food safety and member safety guidelines.
- Maintaining adequate stock levels to ensure adequate production of tortilleria products.
- Maintaining a positive and friendly attitude towards customers and fellow team members.
- Understanding proper product preparation, roasting and merchandising techniques and procedures.
- Keeping clean neat and orderly work areas, including a well swept production area.
- Operate and help maintain all tortilleria department equipment.
- Remain helpful, tactful and courteous at all times.
- Work quickly and efficiently, sometimes with little direction, to accomplish assigned duties.
- Learn and use proper food safety and sanitation polices.
- Listen to and understand verbal and non-verbal communication of customers and fellow members.
- Stand for long periods of time, bend and twist, and frequently lift and/or maneuver merchandise and supplies weighing 20 – 25 lbs.
- Work in the hot tortilleria department next to the tortilla oven.
- Work with flour products, spices, flavorings, sauces and oils.
- Pantry duties include salads and deserts as needed
Performs other duties as needed or assigned by management.
At Camacho's Cantina we take pride in every detail, from our made from scratch menu to our beautiful restaurant. We know that people are our greatest resource and have amazing opportunities for individuals with passion and perfection. Come and enjoy competitive earnings, option for benefits, employee discounts, training and more.
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Camacho’s, Inc. participates in E-Verify.